Rising gradually to more than 4 km (13,100 ft) above sea level, Mauna Loa is the largest active volcano on our planet. The enormous volcano covers half of the Island of Hawai‘i and by itself amounts to about 85 percent of the area of all the other Hawaiian Islands combined. The Hawaiian name "Mauna Loa" means "Long Mountain." Mauna Loa is among Earth's most active volcanoes, having erupted 33 times since its first well-documented historical eruption in 1843. It has produced large, voluminous flows of basalt that have reached the ocean eight times since 1868. It last erupted in 1984, when a lava flow came within 7.2 km (4.5 mi) of Hilo, the largest population center on the island. - www.volcanoes.usgs.gov
- Enhances vitality and will
- Aids meditation
- Helps decision making by keeping us focused on the present
- Boosts creativity and compassion
- Calms fears about death and rebirth
- Primary Chakras: Sacral & Root
- Strengthens our connection to Mother Earth
- Provides strength and courage through tumultuous times
- Keeps us mentally stable
- Dissipates anger and fosters positive change
- Guides us in our spiritual transformations
- Primary Chakra: Root
Purchasing this bracelet will donate $1 to One Tree Planted and $1 to a monthly rotating wildlife rescue and conservation organization. Please click here to learn more about our chosen charities.
Please note: Unless otherwise specified, bracelets pictured are size Extra Small. Each size will have a different number of stones and a different bead pattern. Also, due to the natural state of our gemstones, slight variations in color and shape is possible.