VIEW SIZING CHART
Our 2020 HOLIDAY COLLECTION is only available for a limited time! Get them before they're gone!
Legend has it that in 1670, the choirmaster at the Cologne Cathedral in Germany handed out sugar sticks among his young singers to keep them quiet during the long Living Creche ceremony. In honor of the occasion, he had the candies bent into shepherds' crooks. Commemorate this delicious, minty, sweet treat with our Candy Cane style. Featuring Carnelian, semi-translucent White Jade, and gold accents.
- Enhances vitality and will
- Aids meditation
- Helps decision making by keeping us focused on the present
- Boosts creativity and compassion
- Calms fears about death and rebirth
- Primary Chakras: Sacral & Root
- Helps you cope with grief
- Protects from negative energies
- Brings peace, harmony and luck
- Blocks distractions, allowing for clear decision-making
- Primary Chakras: Heart & Crown
Purchasing this bracelet will donate $1 to One Tree Planted and $1 to a monthly rotating wildlife rescue and conservation organization. Please click here to learn more about our chosen charities.
Please note: Unless otherwise specified, bracelets pictured are size Extra Small. Each size will have a different number of stones and a different bead pattern. Also, due to the natural state of our gemstones, slight variations in color and shape is possible.