Serengeti National Park was one of the first sites listed as a World Heritage Site when United Nations delegates met in Stockholm in 1972. Each year at around the same time, it is estimated that about two million wildebeest and about two hundred and fifty thousand zebra make the Great Migration. It starts in the south of the Serengeti, with the birth of half a million wildebeest calves between January and March. When the drought comes in May, the herd moves north, to the Maasai Mara, and eventually makes its way back to the Serengeti in late October. Besides being known for the Great Migration, the Serengeti is also famous for its abundant large predators. The ecosystem is home to over 3,000 lions, 1,000 leopards, and at least 7,700 to 8,700 spotted hyenas. - www.serengeti.com
- Known as the “Stone of the Mind”
- Heightens mental discernment and analysis
- Increases memory and learning ability
- Energy amplifier and cleanser
- Clears any negative energy from your body and from a room
- Increases personal motivation and drive
- Primary Chakra: Solar Plexus
- Enhances creativity
- Diffuses negativity and does not allow criticism to affect you
- Grounds excess energies within the body
- Primary Chakra: Sacral
Purchasing this bracelet will donate $1 to One Tree Planted and $1 to a monthly rotating wildlife rescue and conservation organization. Please click here to learn more about our chosen charities.
Please note: Unless otherwise specified, bracelets pictured are size Extra Small. Each size will have a different number of stones and a different bead pattern. Also, due to the natural state of our gemstones, slight variations in color and shape is possible.