Aurora Borealis is derived from the Greek words “Aurora” meaning “sunrise” and “Boreas” meaning “wind”. The Northern Lights are actually the result of collisions between gaseous particles in the Earth's atmosphere with charged particles released from the sun's atmosphere. One of the best places in the world to see this breathtaking spectacle is in Norway.
There are many different myths about the Northern Lights. The Greeks held that Aurora was the sister of Helios (Sun) and Seline (Moon), and that she raced across the early morning sky in her multi-colored chariot to alert her siblings to the dawning of a new day. The Cree Indians held that the Aurora was part of life’s circle and were the spirits of the dead who remained in the sky. In Norse mythology one legend suggests that the lights were reflections from the shields and armor of the Valkyrie, female warriors who chose who died in battle and who may live to fight another day. And in Sweden, the Aurora was often seen as a harbinger of good news. - www.theaurorazone.com
- Relieves stress
- Transforms negative energy into love energy
- Aids in recovering from physical and emotional addictions
- Protects one from nightmares and night terrors
- Alleviates headaches and migraines
- Primary Chakras: Crown & Third Eye
Blue Mountain Jade
- Strengthens relationships and brings harmony
- Helps you recover after a loss of separation
- Attracts prosperity and abundance
- Primary Chakras: Heart & Root
Green Tiger’s Eye
- Wards off evil and negativity
- Helps us recognize our strengths and talents
- Increases self esteem and self-worth
- Promotes creativity
- Primary Chakras: Sacral & Solar Plexus
Purchasing this bracelet will donate $1 to One Tree Planted and $1 to a monthly rotating wildlife rescue and conservation organization. Please click here to learn more about our chosen charities.
Please note: Unless otherwise specified, bracelets pictured are size Extra Small. Each size will have a different number of stones and a different bead pattern. Also, due to the natural state of our gemstones, slight variations in color and shape is possible.