“Iceland straddles the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart. Upwelling magma built the island and heats its vast reservoirs of water, creating a geothermal paradise. First among the country’s many simmering geothermal pools is the Blue Lagoon, a turquoise vision in a black basaltic moonscape. The geothermal spa is fed by seawater 6,500 feet (1,981 m) beneath the surface, where it reaches a searing 464⁰F (240⁰C). Capturing silica and other minerals on its way to the surface, it emerges from the ground at a balmy 100⁰F (38⁰C), just right for pampering visitors.”- National Geographic Wonders of the World, 2012
The Blue Lagoon’s geothermal seawater is 70% ocean water and 30% freshwater, enriched with silica, algae, and minerals. Not only is it a delight simply to soak in, it heals, rejuvenates, and nourishes. - www.bluelagoon.com
- “Stone of Awareness”
- Enables us to feel angels' presence and receive their messages and guidance
- Strengthens attainment and heightens perceptions
- Transmutes our emotional pain, fears, and anger into compassion and understanding
- Helps through times of transition
- Primary Chakras: Throat, Third Eye, and Crown
- Reduces stress and quiets and overactive mind
- Helps us to understand the underlying reason for our emotional blockages
- Inspires personal growth and encourages self-expression
- Soothes innermost fears
- Primary Chakra: Throat
Purchasing this bracelet will donate $1 to One Tree Planted and $1 to a monthly rotating wildlife rescue and conservation organization. Please click here to learn more about our chosen charities.
Please note: Unless otherwise specified, bracelets pictured are size Extra Small. Each size will have a different number of stones and a different bead pattern. Also, due to the natural state of our gemstones, slight variations in color and shape is possible.