Our 2020 HOLIDAY COLLECTION is only available for a limited time! Get them before they're gone!
In Norse mythology, when the god Odin’s son Baldur was prophesied to die, his mother Frigg (the goddess of love) went to all the animals and plants of the natural world and asked that they do not harm him. But Frigg neglected to consult with the unassuming mistletoe, so the scheming god Loki made an arrow from the plant and killed the otherwise invincible Baldur. But the gods were able to resurrect Baldur from the dead. Delighted, Frigg then declared mistletoe a symbol of love and vowed to plant a kiss on all those who passed beneath it. So pucker up with our Mistletoe style, featuring Carnelian, Green Aventurine, and gold accents.
- Enhances vitality and will
- Aids meditation
- Helps decision making by keeping us focused on the present
- Boosts creativity and compassion
- Calms fears about death and rebirth
- Primary Chakras: Sacral & Root
- Attracts luck, abundance, and success
- Helps work through unresolved emotional issues
- Assists in learning about oneself and one’s place in the universe
- Primary Chakra: Heart
Purchasing this bracelet will donate $1 to One Tree Planted and $1 to a monthly rotating wildlife rescue and conservation organization. Please click here to learn more about our chosen charities.
Please note: Unless otherwise specified, bracelets pictured are size Extra Small. Each size will have a different number of stones and a different bead pattern. Also, due to the natural state of our gemstones, slight variations in color and shape is possible.